Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Rylee Roo!

Two years ago today, my life changed. Obviously for the better. At 10:31 pm I gave birth to my sweet baby Rylee. I can not believe how fast these 2 years have gone. It is bitter sweet. I love her little personality she has and it is only getting better with each day, but the days are just going by way to fast. She is the sweetest little girl. She is definitely a Daddy's girl. She has brought so much joy and happiness to our lives. I can't imagine our lives without her. She now has a little sister, who she has a love/hate relationship with. She absolutely loves her, except when daddy is holding her, then she gets really jealous and needs daddy to hold her too.

Danny took a half day today so we could take miss Rylee to lunch and to just spend the afternoon with us. We decided to take her to Mr. D'z for lunch and then let her check out the train across the street. I'm retarded and didn't bring my camera or take any pictures of today. I did take pictures of her birthday party, but have yet to upload them to my computer, so for now I will leave you with some of my favorite pictures of her. We love you Rylee Roo, Happy 2nd birthday.






Rylee with her new sister.


I love her look in this one.




Laying on her kitty.




At sea world.




Goofy girl.




Crazy hair.


Cool girl.


I thought I had baby pictures saved to this computer, but I guess not. I have them on the main computer.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Rylee! Can't believe she's already two years old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, little miss Rylee!!!!

    ReplyDelete